Veneingva replied

295 weeks ago

Setup Full Movie Online Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A group of friends become involved in a potentially deadly diamond heist.
A group of friends plan out a detailed heist that turns deadly when one betrays the other by taking off with the goods. Taking matters into his own hands, Sonny seeks out his revenge teaming up with the most dangerous mob boss in town to get back what is rightfully his. When he finally comes face to face with his longtime friend he will be forced to make a life changing choice.
A modern &quot;Heist&quot; caper, starring Bruce Willis? <br/><br/>Should be good, uh-huh…<br/><br/>I&#39;m legally deaf and far-sighted and I have an IQ that would probably qualify me to be marked down 30% at your local 99-cent store. I only completed two years of high school and when people start talking about things like &quot;character arcs&quot;, &quot;long shots&quot;, &quot;cutaway&quot;, &quot;out-takes&quot;, &quot;dailies&quot;, etc., regarding the art of film-making, I really have no idea as to what they&#39;re talking about.<br/><br/>But even I could make a better movie than this one.<br/><br/>(I do understand what &quot;plot holes&quot; are though - so in addition to those *many* already mentioned, I&#39;ll add one more):<br/><br/>Let&#39;s do the surreptitious &quot;hot diamonds for money swap&quot; in an out-of-the-way place - like a rooftop parking area - so nobody can watch and get suspicious, OK? Best if we choose one *without* a minimum of 180 windows overlooking it from directly across the street, (yes, I counted), as we saunter around outside the getaway vehicle, dressed in our identical dark coveralls and knit watch-caps while carrying the big black bag of booty and clutching our machine guns. Ya think?
It&#39;s a little late to start imitating a style of film-making that has already seen its day, but that&#39;s exactly what happens in this movie. The comparisons to &quot;Snatch&quot; and &quot;Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels&quot; are too many to go into, but Gunther steals without having any skill. Even the introduction of characters with such scintillating names as &quot;The Driver,&quot; The Boss&quot; and &quot;The Muscle&quot; are stolen directly from Ritchie&#39;s films. Phillippe is an absolute bore of an actor in the best of films, but this sir, is no best of anything. Looking for stereo-types and tired dialog? Look no further. You&#39;ll see the plot points coming at you from a mile away and yawn. There&#39;s no timing, no skill, no fun. Pass on this dog.

646f9e108c
Download hindi movie MAMBAfree download Year of the Snaketamil movie Black Gunn free downloadEncaminar vidas movie download in mp4full movie hd 1080p downloadProphecy full movie download in hindithe Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem full movie in hindi free download hdLupin Up Against the Wall movie free download hdHeroes Wanted full movie in hindi free download hd 720pDesperate Journey full movie with english subtitles online download
Please log in to post a reply.