Veneingva replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie 2 Fast 2 Furious Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Now an ex-cop , on the run ,Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) hooks into outlaw street racing. When the Fed's strong arm him back O'Connor's no rules win-or-die skills are unleashed against an international drug Lord . With his velocity-addicted buddy ( Tyrese) riding shotgun ,and a drop dead- gorgeous undercover agent( Eva Mendes) dialing up the heat , 2 fast 2 furious accelerates the action into a desperate race for survival, justice … and a mind - blowing jaw dropping speed!
EX LAPD cop Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) teams up with his ex-con friend Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) and works with undercover U.S. Customs Service agent Monica Fuentes (Eva Mendes) to bring Miami-based drug lord Carter Verone (Cole Hauser) down.
Where can I start? This acting in this film was so bad I&#39;m sure even I could do better, the car chaces were boring and too complexly shot, and there is literally no story line! What does the gangster bloke actually do for a living? God knows and who cares as long as there&#39;s some fine cars and wall to wall women?<br/><br/>The only redeming feature of the film was that it was so bad it was kinda good, it was just amusing in its appalingness. Oh, and the women aren&#39;t bad either.
2 Fast 2 Furious, the sequel to The Fast and The Furious, is disappointing in many regards. Personally it did not seem as enjoyable as the first film, due to an absence of main characters and a story that has little to do with the first film.<br/><br/>The film does not pick up from the end of the previous film, rather following on from Turbo Charged Prelude, a short-film which hastily attempts to explain, in six minutes, how Brian O&#39;Connor (Paul Walker), the main character, has made his way from Los Angeles in the first film, to Miami by the second. The film itself features Brian and his childhood friend Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson), who have been given the special task of going undercover to bring down a crime organisation. <br/><br/>This film shares very little in common with the first film, other than Brian himself, the name of the film, and sparse references to Dominic and his fleeing in the prior film. Perhaps it was the very absence of Dominic that had quite a bit to be considered; the first film leaves Brian and Dominic&#39;s relationship very much on a cliff-hanger, and those expecting to see expansion on their relationship in this film will be disappointed, as I was. <br/><br/>Building up on the absence of Dominic is the very absence of just about every character from the first film. Generally, a sequel should continue the events of the first, however this does not happen in any regard in this film. <br/><br/>However, when you push this aside, and ignore the fact that this is a sequel rather than a stand-alone, there are many positives. The clichéd troubled-relationship between Brian and Roman is refreshing, which allows for some classic bad-boy antics. A new host of characters also make their way into this film, including Eva Mendes as Agent Monica Fuentes, Ludicrous as Tej Parker and Devon Aoki as Suki.<br/><br/>Coal Hauser does a stunning job at playing the eccentric Carter Verone, a typical filthy-rich villain who is unpredictable, a man best to not mess with. However, James Remar does what I believe to be a poor job at playing Markham, the agent in charge of the operation to bring down Verone. Rather than be a man who is strict but doing what is right by his organisation, he instead comes across as an outright idiot. His lines are not only clearly scripted, but also poorly spoken, coming across as rash and downright rude. Whether or not this was intentional is not certain, but it certainly wasn&#39;t favourable. <br/><br/>Stunts in the film are quite good (the boat scene, anyone?) however many seem to be randomly placed. Sure, a race at the start to introduce us to the movie is clever, but it only introduces supporting roles, unlike the first film in which its debut scene has Dominic and Brian racing. Not long into the film is a very mismatched scene which sees Roman and Brian going against two of Verone&#39;s men; these are two men that have hardly been characterised. However, I cannot say this scene was a failure; it really does have you on the edge of your seat into even the last seconds. <br/><br/>There is a romance in this film, however it hardly lives up to that of the first film. The relationship between Monica and Brian remains at nothing but flirting. To be honest, I think the film would have been best without a romance; it&#39;s either a good romance, or none at all. <br/><br/>Having not watched any of the other sequels yet, it seems quite a miracle to me that Universal have created a franchise of to-be 10 films. The 1st was good enough for a sequel (although just one, not the eventual nine), yet the 2nd fails to meet this criteria, and it is remarkable that eight sequels have now either been made or are in production. Therefore I am under the presumption that the next few films must be quite outstanding. <br/><br/>On its own, this is a film that is entertaining enough, with stunts and a decent storyline that will keep audiences happy. However, as a sequel that hardly continues the first film, and does not live up to the reputation of the Fast and Furious series, this film is without a doubt a disappointment.
A lark for anyone who's willing to check their brains at the concession stand for 100 minutes.
The homepage of the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) listed the DVD of 2 Fast 2 Furious with a 12A rating in such cut and with a 15 rating in its uncut version. Unfortunately, the 15-rated DVD is cut as well. The UK DVD uses alternative footage for two short shots of Brian putting away his gun and of Enrique, Brian and Roman are kicking Enrique more often in the uncut version.
a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.244 full movie download 1080p hdSea Tiger tamil pdf downloadUnderworld: Blood Wars malayalam movie downloadPopulation Zero in hindi download free in torrentStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope full movie download mp4Amor xtremo full movie download in hindithe Fearless: The Documentary downloadZero Day full movie in hindi free download mp4When Kids Grow Up malayalam movie downloadAstro Boy vs. The Junkyard Pirates 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.